Listed below is a summary of volunteer positions available.
- Help around the office throughout the year
- Manage and coordinate the festival and other events
Set up & Tear down
- Along with site coordinator, will assist vendors with set-up of tents
- Preparing the stage
- Taking tents down, putting chairs away and clearing stage once event is over
- Make sure everyone is safe
- Patrol the park to keep people from vandalizing
- Keep the peace
- Direct and control vehicle and human traffic
- Moving artists and equipment to and from the different areas during events
- Helping vendors move their equipment and items before and after events
- Make continuous rounds of the Santa Fe Railyard Park to find and get rid of any excess litter
- Not expected to clean up after the food vendors – this only includes litter discarded around the park
- Ensure the smooth operation of the bottle and plate recycling program
- Will do a final walk around the park before festival finishes to ensure the Santa Fe Railyard Park is in good condition
Board of Directors
Afreeka Santa Fe needs dynamic, progressive, team players for our volunteer Board of Directors. We are looking for people with keen interest in culturally diverse arts. Put your administrative, fundraising and promotion skills and experiences to the service of the community.
Afreeka Santa Fe is looking for a volunteer Graphic designer to help in creative marketing of our events, developing print, web and video advertisement
- Art direction of events
- Assisting with direction for photo shoots
- Creating promotional material (sponsorship packages, business cards etc.)
- Any other graphic design work in collaboration with Afreeka Santa Fe!
- This would also be useful for the graphic designer’s portfolio.
How to Volunteer:
Please fill and submit form below.